Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lists and lists of lists

Do you love lists? I used to think this was my own peculiarity, but I’ve read several bloggers who also claim to be list lovers – or albumiphiles as I am just now coining the term.

Have I got a list for you!

Some of you have asked what I would do when I finished reading the 100 Greatest Novels? Keep reading, of course. I now give you the 1300 Greatest Novels of all Time.

But wait; there’s more.

After limiting my reading to mostly novels for the past few years, I intend to branch out and to allow myself flexibility regarding order.

I’ve come up with a number of TBR lists – and to start you out – here is the list of lists (also tabbed at the top of The Once Lost Wanderer Homepage)



I’ll be adding some non-fiction categories later as well.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're not messing around on those lists. Thanks for them, though. They will be great for book recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists! I've been thinking I should set some larger goal lists to track my progress as well.

    I don't think I could be as strict on the reading order as you are with your 100 (now 1300 - very impressed you were able to put that together), but I do like to check things off as I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the 100...I'm not sticking to a strict order. Cheers

      Delete