Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Book Blogs / Bookish websites

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl



August 14, 2018: Top Ten Book Blogs / Bookish websites


The name is the description. I read mostly classics, so it’s a great place to meet other classics readers/bloggers. 








Well of course I had to list this one. Another good place to network with other bookish types. I especially like the “compare books” function to see how similar your reading tastes are to others on goodreads.




Because FREE BOOKS, as long as they are in the public domain, and since I read mostly classics, ie mostly old books, many of them are public domain, and therefore free. It’s free, but I make a donation once a year – they don’t bug me for it.


#4 Course Hero – but I’m linking to the Infographics page

Well, because I like the infographics










#5 OK, gonna stop there. Sorry. I’ve reached the point where I am tempted to start listing fellow bloggers, and there’s too many wonderful souls that I’ve connected with. I would hate to leave anyone out. Besides, one of my favorite blogs is there one day, gone the next. No telling. Some of you know who I’m talking about.

.

12 comments:

  1. Project Gutenberg is awesome!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun promoting the book blogs and other bookish sites in this week's TTT post, isn't it??

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... so that is the source of the infographics I've been often seeing in Pinterest (and I have pinned a lot of them). Thanks, Joseph, for bringing it into light! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome...yeah they're pretty cool

      Delete
  4. I used Project Gutenberg for school, but I haven’t been on it since I graduated. I use Goodreads every day. I don’t know what I’d do without it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah, I like those infographics. Off to check your list now.

      Delete
  6. Project Gutenberg is great. I did some volunteering for them a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you...and thank you. It is a fantastic resource.

      Delete