Thursday, February 23, 2023

What's in a Name 2023 Challenge

This is my third year taking the What’s in a Name challenge, hosted by Carolina Book Nook

 

Book titles must contain or reference…

 

A punctuation mark

One of the Seven Deadly Sins

“You” or “Me”

A Chess Piece

A Celebration

Begin with Q, X, or Z

 

My choices for these categories:

 

 

Punctuation

 

Faucault’s Pendulum

 

Umberto Eco

 

 

Seven Deadly Sins

 

Killing Floor

 

Lee Child

 

 

“You” or “Me”

 

Never Let Me Go

 

Kazuo Ishiguro

 

 

Chess Piece

 

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court

 

Mark Twain

 

 

Celebration

 

The Member of the Wedding

 

Carson McCullers

 

 

Q, X or Z

 

Zuleika Dobson

 

Max Beerbohm

 

 


2 comments:

  1. A smart choice for Q,X,Z - that one would have puzzled me!
    I quite liked Never Let Me Go - not my cup of tea, but still okay.
    Foucault's Pendulum has baffled me, not sure what's what. But most of Eco's are like that. :P
    Good choices anyway, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fanda. Of these authors I've only read Twain and McCullers, so I've no idea of what to expect. You've piqued my interest.

      Delete