Description

Welcome to The Once Lost Wanderer. The name is derived from two poems: Amazing Grace by reformed slave trader John Newton, and All That is Gold Does Not Glitter by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Problem Today – NOVA this week (October 15, 2016)

Observations from my weekly wanderings, usually in Northern Virginia (NOVA).

As I said the last time I composed NOVA this week I detest political rhetoric – but political discussion is unavoidable right now.  I was asked this week whether I thought ignorance or apathy were the biggest problem in the world today.


I thought about it a minute and then replied – I don’t know, and I don’t care.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. In fact, they make my day. You needn't sign in to leave a comment. Just enter your comment, then on the "Comment as:" drop down menu, select "anonymous".