Description

Welcome to The Once Lost Wanderer. The name is derived from two poems: Amazing Grace by reformed slave trader John Newton, and All That is Gold Does Not Glitter by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

NOVA this week (July 4, 2015)

This will be short, as I am not in NOVA but rather in Southern Michigan. I dislike composing on my laptop (keyboard thing) so as I say, this will be brief.

Just one thought, from my current read that I only read moments ago.

...Man was lost and saved in a garden ~ originally by Pascal, quoted by Father Latour in Death Comes for the Archbishop  I'd never thought of that before.

I'll finish this novel today. I like it. It's very sweet, but I'm not sure yet what will be the point.


**********
Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. In fact, they make my day. You needn't sign in to leave a comment. Just enter your comment, then on the "Comment as:" drop down menu, select "anonymous".