Thursday, December 2, 2021

A Literary Christmas 2021

 brought to you by In the Bookcase




 

The Rules are simple – pick your Christmas reads for 2021, write a blog post about them, and link back to In the Bookcase.

 

I honor of the Magi, who brought the Christ child three gifts, I read three Christmas tales each December. This year I will be reading:

 

Papa Panov’s Special Christmas Day by Leo Tolstoy



On the Morning of Christ’s Nativity a poem by John Milton written in 1629.

 


A Christmas Inspiration by Lucy Maud Montgomery


Wrap Up post HERE

 

 

Have a Blessed Christmas

 

The Wanderer

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't come across this challenge before, but it sounds fun so I have signed up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this every year now. Glad you found it.

      Delete
  2. I found this challenge through you too! Thank you, Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These titles sound like fascinating selections. Thanks for joining up.

    Merry reading, Joseph!

    ReplyDelete