Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays (March 17, 2015)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers: “A man,” said he, “must have a very good opinion of himself when he asks people to leave their own fireside, and encounter such a day as this, for the sake of coming to see him. He must think himself a most agreeable fellow; I could not do such a thing.

Emma by Jane Austen, ch. 13

2 comments:

  1. Great tease! Definitely got my attention! Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this teaser. And it's so true!! You've got to really like someone to go out and visit them in bad weather! lol

    Here's My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete