I only completed 14 Quest novels this year, but in my defense, there were a number of thousand pagers that slowed me down a bit. I have much more ambitious plans for 2015, in fact I hope to double that number. I've looked ahead though, and no uber books this year, so I might make it.
My favorite this year was easily Gone With the Wind, honorable mention to Anna Karenina.
I didn't truly dislike any, but I liked Moby Dick least.
Quest books I completed this year #24-37.
24. Blood Meridian, Cormac McCarthy (1986)
25. Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes (1620)
26. The Brothers Karamazov, Fyodor Dostoevsky (1880)
27. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain (1884)
28. Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy (1877)
29. Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell (1936)
30. Moby Dick, Herman Melville (1851)
31. Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë (1847)
32. Under the Volcano, Malcolm Lowry (1947)
33. Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë (1847)
34. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Carson McCullers (1940)
35. Madame Bovary, Gustave Flaubert (1856)
36. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, James Joyce (1916)
37. A Passage to India, E. M. Forster (1924)