Classics Club Spin #21
It is time for the 21stedition of the Classics Club Spin – List 20 books from my CC TBR, by September 23, the mods then pick a random number, and I have until October 31 to read the corresponding book.
‘cept I’m gonna cheat. That really shouldn’t surprise you. I cheat on most memes, challenges, double dog-dares, and quests. For reasons that I won’t go into (cuz it would be boring and no one cares), I’m only going to list 10 books. I used a random number generator to pick their order. If the chosen spin number is one of my BLANKS, I exempt myself from the Spin, without forfeiting the associated cash prize.
5. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
6. Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
7. Dracula by Bram Stoker
8. Lost Horizon by James Hilton
9. Under the Net by Iris Murdoch
10. Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow
11. The Greek Interpreter by Arthur Conan Doyle
12. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
17. At Swim Two-Birds by Flann O’Brien
18. Coraline by Neil Gaiman