Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019 Year of Shakespeare

2019 Year of Shakespeare


I will be participating in the 2019 Year of Shakespeare challenge, hosted by Hibernator’s Library and The Broken Spine. I don’t believe the challenge requires any set number of plays, but I am aiming for one per month, or four comedies, four histories, and four tragedies. I haven't decided which plays just yet, so stay tuned.



I also don’t see a deadline to join in…so, why don’t you?


January – April Comedies (hosted by Hibernator’s Library)

May – August Histories (hosted by Hibernator’s Library)
     King John
     Edward III
     Richard II
     Henry IV

September – December Tragedies (hosted by The Broken Spine)
     Julius Caesar
       Antony and Cleopatra
       Coriolanus
       Timon of Athens

.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to join too! I just have to get my post up! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m planning to read The Tempset & Atwood’s Hagseed as a companion novel.

    ReplyDelete