Sunday, June 30, 2024

Recap of Novels 221 – 230

Average rating of novels 221 – 230:  3.5 stars (out of 5)

 

211.   ★★★½             Killing Floor

212.   ★★★★             NeverLet Me Go

213.  ★★★½              A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court

214.  ★★½                 Zuleika Dobson

215   ★★½                 Martin Chuzzlewit
216.  
★★★★             The Screwtape Letters
217.  
★★★★             The Clan of the Cave Bear

218.   ★★★½            A Fire Upon the Deep

219.   ★★★½            The Age of Innocence

220.  ★★★½             Pippi Longstocking

 

 

Favorite: The Screwtape Letters

 

Least Favorite: Zuleika Dobson

 

Best Hero: Jack Reacher from Killing Floor

 

Best Heroine: Ayla from Clan of the Cave Bear

 

Best Villain: Screwtape

 

Most interesting/Complex character: Pippi Longstocking

 

Best Quotation: I wanted the open road and a new place every day. I wanted miles to travel and absolutely no idea where I was going. I wanted to ramble. I had rambling on my mind. ~ Jack Reacher

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment