Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (December 8, 2015)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish



Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015:

Well, I had a bunch of “New-To-Me” authors in 2015, so here are the ones I liked the most (#1 being my MOST favorite)

10. Muriel Spark
9. Kingsley Amis
8. Saul Bellow
7. Philip Roth
6. Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Jane Austen (I know, I'm so ashamed)
4. Nathaniel Hawthorne
3. Willa Cather
2. Toni Morrison
1. Frank Herbert  


6 comments:

  1. Aw, don't be ashamed, I came quite late to Jane Austen too! There are just so many books... and so little time!


    Here's my list. If you're interested :)

    https://behindonbooks.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-new-to-me-authors-i-read-in-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Roth on my list too! I haven't read any Austen yet, but I'm hoping to make up for it next year. Do you have any plans for new authors for next year? Happy TTT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I doubt I'll ever have a year without someone new. New-to-Me authors on the horizon for 2016: Henry Fielding, Henry James, Theodore Dreiser, and Ayn Rand, perhaps a few more. Cheers.

      Delete
  3. what a wonderful list! I´ve read all of them but for Saul Bellow and Frank Herbert

    ReplyDelete